Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheese cake. sigh. Been a while. Sigh. Looks rather nice. sigh. :bighug: May not have mentioned that cheesecake is my favorite dessert. I make chocolate cheesecake that is both to die for, and full keto. Maybe I should get me backside in gear. Thanks for the inspiration. :pighug:
I'm a cheesecake whore. Get one every year for my birthday and I'll get a slice any time I step into a diner :biggrin:

Has anyone tried Advanced Nutrients Professional Series? I love the results I've gotten using AN, but prefer dry to liquid nutrients.

:hookah:
I tried their pro coco set in my coco solos one grow back. They worked, at least the plants did fine, but they did not, contrary to marketing, manage pH. I had to do more work keeping the res in specs than I do with normal nutes because the buffering in the stuff seemed to fight adjustment even though the pH was out of bounds. I would not use them again, I will be sticking with Jack's. Their buffering may work at EC's good for photos, but it did nothing useful in my grow at EC's I need to use for autos. I figured that a small trial would be worth doing, and was hoping that the extra expense of the stuff would be offset by less hassle with pH. What I got was decent nutes with more pH hassle, not less. At many time the cost of Jack's or MC. Not a complicated decision any more. :pighug:

All I do is rub The stem when after showing sex you can smell what she will smell like. learned if from a pod cast. I just did it on my moth man that I got going and she smelled dank. Ive herd breeders say thats part of there selection process. Firebudz to be exact.
Wow don't you read @Mossy's posts about licking frogs? She is not licking frogs - well maybe -but she rubs her plants then her gums and gets high. I have yet to find a strain that does that for me but I keep checkin.

0.2*f at the moment ... 25mph winds ... Cold as f#$k
We must have different methods, I usually sweat from the sweet heat.

My ex wife texted that it was -30 with the wind chill there. I texted back a picture of myself hiking with a short sleeve shirt on :rofl: :rofl:
Sweeeeeeet.............

Fireplace..,,useless. My next house.
If you have a tent set it up in the smallest room of the house that has no windows if possible, Put on as many layers of clothing you can starting with longies if you got them, wool or outdoor clothing designed to wick moisture away from your body. If you start to sweat take some clothes off. You do not want the clothes to get wet. Throw a mattress in the tent. Use sleeping bags if you have them bring the dog in close the tent and try to get a good nights rest.

Does the car have a charge port for the phone? Run the car 15 minutes for every hour you charge the phone.

I don't like being cold and have taken many measures to try not to let that happen. Good luck.

I tried their pro coco set in my coco solos one grow back. They worked, at least the plants did fine, but they did not, contrary to marketing, manage pH. I had to do more work keeping the res in specs than I do with normal nutes because the buffering in the stuff seemed to fight adjustment even though the pH was out of bounds. I would not use them again, I will be sticking with Jack's. Their buffering may work at EC's good for photos, but it did nothing useful in my grow at EC's I need to use for autos. I figured that a small trial would be worth doing, and was hoping that the extra expense of the stuff would be offset by less hassle with pH. What I got was decent nutes with more pH hassle, not less. At many time the cost of Jack's or MC. Not a complicated decision any more. :pighug:

I actually want to figure out the CHEAPEST hydroponic fertilizer I can, I'm planning on turning a bunch of rubbermaid bins into kratky pots for lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, etc. I'm going to get at least 6 of them. At 20 gallons each, and the water needs changed every few weeks.....it'll add up if I go with something like General Hydroponics.

I watched one video on youtube where a guy very successfully used Miracle Grow blue crystals and epsom salts. I'm starting some kratky style mason jars for lettuce in my grow tents to experiment with nutes before summer.

Wow don't you read @Mossy's posts about licking frogs? She is not licking frogs - well maybe -but she rubs her plants then her gums and gets high. I have yet to find a strain that does that for me but I keep checkin.
No I havent but I definitely seen the reference on here and now it makes sense. I will be checking it out and trying it myself now lol. All the more reason so give that stem a good rub. :headbang:

I'm a cheesecake whore. Get one every year for my birthday and I'll get a slice any time I step into a diner :biggrin:
1675477267503.gif

Already under the covers with husband and dog. The plants are gone. Forced break.
I am so sorry to hear that the horrible weather has caused you so much grief @BCBudlady, that is an awful outcome from a whole lot of effort. Big hugs and hope for quick recovery from OF. :bighug: :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back