Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to dreamland.......... Good Morfnoevight All!
kirbyreturntodreamland-sq-1642117382963.jpg

Stay safe and good luck buddy

Just a heads up...
Those 100 dollar ac infinity 6 inch carbon filters last for less than 2 AUTO grow cycles...Flipped the flange around to get more use out of the first one, but it made no difference... To be fair, they did send me a new one for free...that I just had to install because the previous one I had purchased lasted for 1.5 grow cycles.. A filter that was previously used for one grow in a dust free environment couldnt handle the smell of 2 plants in a 2x4... Probably wont be buying another one... vivosun is cheaper and longer lasting. Might see if I can refill these with new charcoal later on... :shrug:
Once I got past the initial chat clowns, the customer service was actually prompt and decent... Love the fans and controllers.... but pass on the filters for now.. Havent tried any of their other products.
Peace.

Time to go @Mossy style! Who the hell needs cured weed just to smoke it! I’m too impatient for all dat! :eyebrows::crying:
View attachment 1561667

Time to sample da Witch Dr Anvil! Saved out the small nugs to smoke blunts etc from and the bigger ones i tossed into a jar with boveda and i will burp it daily (when i remember) but will def be stealing buds when i do long before short cure is complete! :thumbsup: :smokeit:

WHY haven't you been doing this all along.............?.................... :pass: .....because you were Taught that way.....

I Did it that way too....but when we were testing for Earliest Point a plant is Ready for meds I had to Test at various stages and what I found was....I Pefer Fresh Bud.

I Enjoy it more.

Same as other herbs I use in cooking...:chef:...I Prefer using Fresh.....and keep the dried stuff for when there is no fresh.......

Gotta have a cross that Will Kick from Dry......some don't....so I have been told...but mine do....for me.....:headbang:..

If you don't Test....and I mean During the grow too........:watering:....how do you Know you have harvested the girl in Peak Time...for You....?

You May be missing Your Primo harvest point by simply watching Trics.......

And....I'm not talking a full bud everytime you Test....just nip enough for a small joint each time......:pass:.....

There is this little kinda Snobbery with Stoner growers where they don't approve of Testing a plant until after the Cure...but I Call BOLLOCKS......:eyebrows:

Just sayin..........:smoking:.......
grannybong.gif

That video Cracks me up....everytime.....:vibe:...first 33 seconds...are @blue through and through......:crying:

Mmmm......
froggi.gif
......I Might have.....................:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back