Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about ordering 2 of these this weekend to replace the TS1000's in the 3 x 5 tent.

That URL ..... :pass: .... China! (looks like they're covering the SEO bases :rofl:)

I'm in danger :rofl:
20230202_091637.jpg

SEO bases?....don't know that term.
Search Engine Optimisation .. (it's how google finds something and serves it up)

The basic idea is that if i'm selling lettuce (for example) the URL will have the word "lettuce" in it (along with a title in the content that says lettuce, some uniuq content that contains the word lettuce "x" amouint of times, and links to go to other lettuce places

Google scores websites and web pages based of a massive algorythm (some of the things i mentiooned above) .. and this is how the web pages appear when you do a search.

Looks at all those key words!! That's one hell of a URL lol

I instantly don't trust them. :pass:

True, but at the time none of us felt like pushing it cause no matter what you can end up in jail at least overnight before they drop the charges and let you go,,,,hell of a buzz kill.
I dunno Bill. I don't think I could give in. If I was arrested for that BS, there would be a huge lawsuit.
It just goes too deep. Not only would I be standing up for my civil rights, I'd be standing up for all the others they would TRY to do crap like that to others.
The cops would know before they arrested me, the court presidents covering such BS.
Like in the military, I only follow lawful orders. There are just somethings I will not compromise on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back