Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
BULLSHIT!!!! Unless it is one of the very few Stop n ID states, LE has to have a reasonable articulable suspicion of a crime being committed, has been committed or is about to be committed
True, but at the time none of us felt like pushing it cause no matter what you can end up in jail at least overnight before they drop the charges and let you go,,,,hell of a buzz kill.

In the UK the police have a program that they can send to your phone....With your permission......so if you are there at the scene of an accident or incident and Report it....they can use your phone as their personal CCTV of the incident so they have a recording of it...and use it to assign an appropriate response... :pass:

Every citizen can now become CCTV.............:headbang: .......well....Except me...coz I don't have a phone.......:biggrin:

Too many cameras in metro UK for my taste.

Ya ur probably right. :bighug: Although i have a feeling i would wake up to coffee but all my chocolate would be gone!!!:haha:

Chocolate................you have Chocolate..................?.......................I'll be around in 5 minutes..............CHOCOLATE..............

megryan.gif

Thinking about ordering 2 of these this weekend to replace the TS1000's in the 3 x 5 tent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back