Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning @blue :bighug: ..how you hanging..?..................:pass:

Good Morning Aunty :bighug: I'm good thanks - how's it going?? Anything growwwwwing? ^_^

:pass:
misty cup.jpg

but the night temps are sitting 2C to 0C and Im Thinking a bit frigid to germ......:pass:

Yeah, a bit too cold!! I've got the tube heater going right by the pot and we've had a small break in the cold temps - hopefully for long enough to get the seedling rocking and some roots down!

Yeah, a bit too cold!! I've got the tube heater going right by the pot and we've had a small break in the cold temps - hopefully for long enough to get the seedling rocking and some roots down!

Fingers Crossed for them......I Hope they appreciate the Pampering you have put into their grow space for them........ :headbang:

Either would do .....I Use Iodine on one of mine that keeps kicking off ...and I Know it is effective.....:headbang:

I Should have it out..........................................but...............................I'm shit Scared.............:crying:
Dont even get me started, not scared just poor. All 4 of my wisdoms or whats left need to get removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back