Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready for spring, but it's feel such a long way away...

Yeah..... :headbang: ...we have been 4 months under 12/12...it's starting to drag.

I Always find Jan/Feb the worst months. By March I'm Sniffing Spring in the air......:biggrin:

wakean.jpg

Way to Start the Day.............. :pass:

Ehh could be better. Think I cracked a filling yesterday, have had a ferocious toothache since I got up today and there is no filling where there used to be....

Oh Bugger..... :headbang: ...pain in the mouth and a pain in the pocket........

With insurance, fillings are only 40 bucks for the silver ones. Theres more work I need done, but this is causing me A LOT of pain. Feels like I got punched in the cheek, hopefully theres not an abcess

Fingers Crossed.... :headbang: .....can you buy antibiotics in your country.....?

You can in Spain....but you have to go through the Docs in the UK........

You havent got any Iodine in the house have you......?

Fingers Crossed.... :headbang: .....can you buy antibiotics in your country.....?

You can in Spain....but you have to go through the Docs in the UK........

You havent got any Iodine in the house have you......?
Antibiotics by docs prescription only. I can go get iodine on the way home. Was gonna do a rinse with hydrogen peroxide when I get home.

Antibiotics by docs prescription only. I can go get iodine on the way home. Was gonna do a rinse with hydrogen peroxide when I get home.

Either would do .....I Use Iodine on one of mine that keeps kicking off ...and I Know it is effective.....:headbang:

I Should have it out..........................................but...............................I'm shit Scared.............:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back