Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What munchies u got on your puter desk? I'm slammin chocolate covered pretzels at the moment.

no munchiez on the desk here........cuz i ain't got a desk :rofl: ppp

Still 79f here..... :stir:

dml7f.jpg
:toke: ppp

Hi folks... just checkin in... working at my parents with their carpenter today and tomorrow.. fixing shower and water related issues. Long day. Found out the guy is a toker and tried his first grow last year. We ar planning to trade some goodies tomorrow. :)
not much else.. unseasonably warm here.. 25 at night.. 50+ daytime.... not complaining AT ALL!
Much love to all my AFN friends! :bighug: :smokeit::pass:

And then there was none!
106 days
Mangos N Chem is in the freezer!
I let her go a little longer to amber her up a bit more. I plan to take the first shake and make some temple balls. The rest will be squished.
You can sure smell the mangos! Kinda why I wanna make temple balls. Curious about how the terps will mature in a temple ball stored for a few months.
Anyway, Mangos N Chem was pretty productive. I did read about a warning on the main cola getting quite large, large enough to worry about mold. I guess, when I topped her, it really spread that trait to all the other colas. LOL! One of the biggest reasons she's fresh froze. I don't wanna worry about the possibility of mold in the dry.
She should be pretty productive with the shake. She's very frosty all the way thru.. Made a nice little finger hash ball with almost no bud handling.

Whar's muh hand???:eyebrows::rofl:

IMG_20230130_130752069.jpg

IMG_20230130_130515900.jpg

I'm thirsty after the trim up, but I can't find muh beer!:biggrin:
IMG_20230130_144116006.jpg

I got 3 one gallon bags outta her.
I can still smell her and it's been several hours!:eyebrows:

So it only takes hours to be behind by a billion
Hey y'all, still fighting this crud :bighug::pass:
I would take tomorrow off in a heartbeat but end of the month

:wall:My ladies are looking good, I managed to get a board on the wall and primed to hold the ro filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back