Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we're confessing stuff. When I first got into this inspecting work, My first boss's name was Dick, the pleasures of calling your boss Dick to his face all day, is quite a good feeling.
More giggles, but you'll have to wait for points. :crying: :crying:

evening @Talonxracer :pass: Thanks you got me contemplating a meph order:doh::toke::crying:

Edit I know why you ordered in now :crying:
View attachment 1560737

The Pinot Noir sounds remarkably like my first desk top grow, both have DGxCDLC with the desktop freebie then being crossed with a mango smile. The same gorgeous intense red fade on the leaves and purple hues on the flower. So I had to get some seed!

I think I am set for a few years now with seed............ :angel:

Last edited:
:kitty:
image.jpg

Mines crap but cucumber, iceberg lettuce, radishes, spinach, orange and yellow bell peppers n campari tomatoes :wall:and no puter desk , we're goin tummy table right now:crying:
My wife finishes her 5 day stretch tomorrow, then I get fed healthy for the next 5 days. Then its back to junk food and stouffers mac and cheese.

The Pinot Noir sounds remarkably like my first desk top grow, both have DGxCDLC with the desktop freebie then being crossed with a mango smile. The same gorgeous intense red fade on the leaves and purple hues on the flower. So I had to get some seed! I think I am set for a few years now with seed............ :angel:

Yeah don't blame ya there you've been talking about DG so much lately i think i am gonna try to squeeze one of them in here soon... We will see how she finishes but I am liking the way CDLCxSkywalker is growing she starting to get the funk :gassy1::woohoo:

Here ya go badfinger problem solved for tonight:haha::d5: wife made peanut butter pie yesterday and gave me the left over Reese's but I was resisting bringing them down here cause they won't last very long :crisps:

IMG_2452.JPG
IMG_2453.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back