Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dak seems to buckle under pressure of big games! Then again maybe just the choice of plays being sent in to him but the SF loss he was doing his usual of making dumb decisions and the open receivers he threw mostly inaccurate passes! Maybe he needs to take up weed smoking so he can be more chill in them moments! :rofl:
You would know better then me, I only get to see Dak when he plays Philly. Or the playoffs. So I cant judge.

Ya Russia just seems like a place tho where they prob sell grenades at the local walmart! Here think peeps prob mix their own explosives!
I live by Indiana cheap ammo and fireworks year round.
200w (8).gif

Dak seems to buckle under pressure of big games! Then again maybe just the choice of plays being sent in to him but the SF loss he was doing his usual of making dumb decisions and the open receivers he threw mostly inaccurate passes! Maybe he needs to take up weed smoking so he can be more chill in them moments! :rofl:
Also, I only seen the 9ers play twice, and that was the playoffs, their defense is brutal. They lost the game from penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back