Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little Debbie has been helping me with my munchies for most of my life :crying: Can't find star crunch anymore and I'm not super happy about that :pimp:
View attachment 1560479
We got like 3 boxes of other LD things in the pantry but the favorites stay within arms reach! :eyebrows::crying:

Broke is 1 thing they aren’t! Even with lack of success over last 25yrs cowboys are still constantly ranked most valuable sports franchise in the world! Think thats big reason behind jerry jones son not spending any money on players when they need help! As long as them seats are sold in the stadium and tv ratings are high they are happy just raking in the cash from the team! Jerry Jones has like a $250 million super yacht he takes all over the place for fancy parties and shit! :nono:

View attachment 1560471View attachment 1560472

Dude needs to find an Russian Oligarch having lunch by the ocean and cruise by with a smile
Broke is 1 thing they aren’t! Even with lack of success over last 25yrs cowboys are still constantly ranked most valuable sports franchise in the world! Think thats big reason behind jerry jones son not spending any money on players when they need help! As long as them seats are sold in the stadium and tv ratings are high they are happy just raking in the cash from the team! Jerry Jones has like a $250 million super yacht he takes all over the place for fancy parties and shit! :nono:

View attachment 1560471View attachment 1560472

Russian Oligarchs are crying a river of tears.

FB_IMG_1675020686809.jpg

We got like 3 boxes of other LD things in the pantry but the favorites stay within arms reach! :eyebrows::crying:
I have to keep a private stash or the kid will suck down a whole box in like 20 minutes and I won't get any until the next grocery trip :doh: But I'm pretty sure we're not the only ones who have ripped though a box with no sweat :rofl:

Ya sad to say i think Dak may need to go! That or our offensive coordinator cuz he came from Jason Garrett school of the game….and at that school everyone rides the short bus! :haha:
View attachment 1560478
They got 1 game away from the big one. I wouldnt be to quick to start butchering the team.

Dude needs to find an Russian Oligarch having lunch by the ocean and cruise by with a smile

Russian Oligarchs are crying a river of tears.
Jerry got his start in oil and gas so he prob vacations with them in Cannes with all the other mega yacht douche monkeys! :crying:

They got 1 game away from the big one. I wouldnt be to quick to start butchering the team.
Dak seems to buckle under pressure of big games! Then again maybe just the choice of plays being sent in to him but the SF loss he was doing his usual of making dumb decisions and the open receivers he threw mostly inaccurate passes! Maybe he needs to take up weed smoking so he can be more chill in them moments! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back