Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
327546200_870901637511251_6828672788182277758_n.jpg

I see pistils now. It needs a shorter day and months to flower as it looks to be a full on Photoperiod plant.
It absolutely is a photo but from about day 3 it went under 12/12 with the rest of the photos and after almost 6 weeks or so i swapped to 11/13 and still no progress! Had them 2 pistols since way back when i pulled up the male but hasn’t progressed any further!

It absolutely is a photo but from about day 3 it went under 12/12 with the rest of the photos and after almost 6 weeks or so i swapped to 11/13 and still no progress! Had them 2 pistols since way back when i pulled up the male but hasn’t progressed any further!
Do you have any light leaks or led indicator lights near that plant? I think it is academic as I would just bin that plant myself.

Do you have any light leaks or led indicator lights near that plant? I think it is academic as I would just bin that plant myself.
Thats why i am getting brown sugar to just ferment the leaves! I was gonna pull it up a ways back but decided to change to the 11/13 to see if anything changed but since it hasn’t i just left it to get some more size so i had plenty of leaves to work with! A male of same strain in same pot flowered fine and has been giving me the start of a pollen collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back