Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mañ'O'Green said 180F is all u need to kill off the insects without toasting your soil! At 350 u are cooking away more then just bugs and totally pasteurizing it if I remember correctly!
I'm all about overkill......you can always add back into it...

That's how you feel down the freaking CC Canal when there's a feeding frenzy going on and the god damn waters boiling just outside your reach
1675014759829.gif

@Mañ'O'Green said 180F is all u need to kill off the insects without toasting your soil! At 350 u are cooking away more then just bugs and totally pasteurizing it if I remember correctly!
Ding ding ding you win the Louie Pasture coin
:crying:

Hey mom get me I'm pasteurizing I'm pasteurizing

Screenshot_20230129_125105_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I'm all about overkill......you can always add back into it...
Why waste the time and money tho! U totally toast any compost or castings in the soil at that temp! And can u name me 1 bug that can survive at 180F cuz i sure know of none? :rofl:

130 will kill almost anything and cook the eggs. When I have the pleasure of doing bedbug work, I'll heat houses to 130-140 and it'll kill everything and the eggs. Most insects will die in under 20secs at 120

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back