Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No top feeding at all in either....mixed the Osmocote up in the soil when I added perlite and just been water ever since....on top for a bit then from the bottom when I turned the res on. Did add a little RFloraBloom the last 2 weeks of this grow but didn't really notice any extra bulking up so won't bother with it any more.
I been knocking around the idea of getting some AC Infinity self watering pots, but my stumbling block has been how I would feed them. This would be a solution for me, if I went that way.

Oh yeah she's spoiled for sure... We got the inlaws coming over in little bit and they always stay way longer then I'd like... So I'll see you later tonight:haha: :yoinks::doh::nono::pass::headbang:
Good luck buddy
giphy (21).gif

Oh yeah she's spoiled for sure... We got the inlaws coming over in little bit and they always stay way longer then I'd like... So I'll see you later tonight:haha: :yoinks::doh::nono::pass::headbang:
I heard somewhere it's a no win situation
If they live close they're coming over too often sometimes no warning.
But if they live far away they come over and stay like a week

I been knocking around the idea of getting some AC Infinity self watering pots, but my stumbling block has been how I would feed them. This would be a solution for me, if I went that way.
If I remember those are the ones with the wicks?.....in theory it should work. I know how far up the soil the auto pots get wet..( almost posted the M word ) so will be trying a mixed batch half way up the pot and non mixed on the top half....figure if it's dry the pellets aren't breaking down so why waste it.

20 minutes at 350 degrees seems to kill everything........
@Mañ'O'Green said 180F is all u need to kill off the insects without toasting your soil! At 350 u are cooking away more then just bugs and totally pasteurizing it if I remember correctly!

I heard somewhere it's a no win situation
If they live close they're coming over too often sometimes no warning.
But if they live far away they come over and stay like a week
But in one situation there is only the once a year visit to them...... :stir: ....yes, I know, dark.

Its more entertaining then your fishing but we don’t complain! ;)
:pighug:

Maybe if u did something like this on video we could enjoy your adventures with u! :rofl:

View attachment 1560331
That's how you feel down the freaking CC Canal when there's a feeding frenzy going on and the god damn waters boiling just outside your reach

If I remember those are the ones with the wicks?.....in theory it should work. I know how far up the soil the auto pots get wet..( almost posted the M word ) so will be trying a mixed batch half way up the pot and non mixed on the top half....figure if it's dry the pellets aren't breaking down so why waste it.
Yea, they are wicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back