Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about fucking night and day! It took me long enough but i finally realized that the pots getting low water flow have nothing to do with plugged lines! Its cuz i put too big of a loop feeding too many pots for the height i can get my rez! I cut down 2 autos today and i noticed couple pots weren't really dripping so pulled line from first dripper and nothing! Disconnected line from the ball valve so i could open it and if i pointed it down at the plant tray ot flowed perfectly but if i lifted it up to soil height it slowed to a trickle!

Since i removed 2 pots i pulled this small section of line out to reduce loop size….
image.jpg

Prob only 2-2.5’ from maybe 20’ loop but it was enough those same valves trickling before were blasting out when i put it at soil height! If need be i can prob temporarily reduce loop in big tent as well so pressure is good at all points! Also gonna order 2 more bulkheads so i can use 1 reservoir but 2 separate feed loops for each tent so pressure is good to go! Then i wont have to worry about adjusting flows and making floods! :thumbsup:

Stone Dragon <—— Bloodstone ——>
image.jpg

Debating whether i wanna pull the 10gal with the girl that didn’t flower and i can put these 2 in the 4x4 under 12/12! Then I can veg the next round of photos in 2x4! Who knows plans may change once i am not so stoned! :cooldance:

Talk about fucking night and day! It took me long enough but i finally realized that the pots getting low water flow have nothing to do with plugged lines! Its cuz i put too big of a loop feeding too many pots for the height i can get my rez! I cut down 2 autos today and i noticed couple pots weren't really dripping so pulled line from first dripper and nothing! Disconnected line from the ball valve so i could open it and if i pointed it down at the plant tray ot flowed perfectly but if i lifted it up to soil height it slowed to a trickle!

Since i removed 2 pots i pulled this small section of line out to reduce loop size….
View attachment 1560204

Prob only 2-2.5’ from maybe 20’ loop but it was enough those same valves trickling before were blasting out when i put it at soil height! If need be i can prob temporarily reduce loop in big tent as well so pressure is good at all points! Also gonna order 2 more bulkheads so i can use 1 reservoir but 2 separate feed loops for each tent so pressure is good to go! Then i wont have to worry about adjusting flows and making floods! :thumbsup:

Stone Dragon <—— Bloodstone ——>
View attachment 1560205

Debating whether i wanna pull the 10gal with the girl that didn’t flower and i can put these 2 in the 4x4 under 12/12! Then I can veg the next round of photos in 2x4! Who knows plans may change once i am not so stoned! :cooldance:
Hmm, glad I don't have that sort of issue with my pump sprayer :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back