Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile hubby is at home getting stoned, watching anime, and folding the mountain range worth of clean laundry that has gotten backed up cause every spare second had been going towards the kitchen stuff lmao. Plus some light rearranging furniture in the bedroom, hopefully he's planning on vacuuming under everything as he moves stuff but I'm about to call him to double check that was the plan lmfao. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH my brain is gonna explode swear to God

Those would be great if they had an RH sensor instead of a timer. I want it to stop drying when the herb reaches 62% RH, without losing sleep getting up to check if it's getting too dry, or coming home to find out my bud got so dry it's crunchy.
With the shot glass of water it takes like a week if its full! Def doesn’t happen so fast where u leave and buds are nice n sticky and come home to them already dry! That don’t happen! I know all my IG friends that got them love them but I ain’t spending $200 plus the $50 or so for the extra trays!

Meanwhile hubby is at home getting stoned, watching anime, and folding the mountain range worth of clean laundry that has gotten backed up cause every spare second had been going towards the kitchen stuff lmao. Plus some light rearranging furniture in the bedroom, hopefully he's planning on vacuuming under everything as he moves stuff but I'm about to call him to double check that was the plan lmfao. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH my brain is gonna explode swear to God
Did #3 not fold her 6 loads she did other day?

Oh but I checked before I left and I've got 4/5 babies above ground! All 4 had helmet head so I got that taken care of and then ran lol. Tent was sitting at like 80/36% so I need to water but it's gonna be later tonight (someone please remind me after 7est please!) Turned the light and the fan both down a big so hopefully that'll help some too. Just ugh lmfao. Thankfully I've got *nothing* to do tomorrow so I can relax cause today is nuts.

Did #3 not fold her 6 loads she did other day?
Nope lol she was going to bed when the last load went in the dryer and I haven't had a chance to sit with her and get it taken care of. He only folds our stuff, just sorts the kids' so they can deal with theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back