Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking news Rocbud drop at MVB right now
921CA1E8-A8E3-447A-B82D-966C7C7CFE72.png

I’m off BBL stoners :headbang:

Hes a tool or an igit, he's pissa or he's a mush, the mush is Divya, (crazy), he's mush cocked ( drunk) she's bruta, hoppa, pahlah, bang a uey , she's a hoodsie cup (under age female), dunkies, hood rat, townie (Charlestown), rozzie (roslindale), gawka blocka (creates traffic staring at an accident), conga line (shit ton of traffic), dungies ( jeans), the other side of the river (Cambridge where rich kids go to Harvard) baddahs, bubblah, clickah, nuh uh, yes suh, noah way, ya way ya wicked loosah, don't is doan, plenty is plenny, liquor store is packy, turn signal is blinkah and no we don't use them why in the world would you warn the enemy what your gonna do next????
Boston double negative like ..why doan we go see if we can't not fix yah blinkah.

Hahahaha

Last edited:
So much for the Roc drop, i bet that dam dale bought up all the vanilla scoops.

Nope nothing for me..... Ordered mephisto couple days go got Walter White, Skywalker and Sour bubbly:cooldance:

Yeah the phantom berry was gone less than 2 mins after I got that email :face:

I have phantom berry from a previous drop but have yet to grow it:naughtystep:

May want to send their CS an email about specific strains for stocking/restocking. They just put in a sweet sweeds order recently, so im hoping they were able to secure tropicanna poison and mimosa xl. I bet they'd do the same for the dutch passion strains you're looking for.
It would be good to have more options!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back