Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh by the way @Suki. My 1 gal pump sprayer arrived and I used it today to water my plants. Took your advice grabbed myself a chair. It worked mint about 5 mins a plant to water them didn't have to pull anything out of the tent nice and easy!
Jesus Christ….only 5min PER POT! :yoinks::crying:

Oh by the way @Suki. My 1 gal pump sprayer arrived and I used it today to water my plants. Took your advice grabbed myself a chair. It worked mint about 5 mins a plant to water them didn't have to pull anything out of the tent nice and easy!
So does that mean it takes u longer to water then it takes @Frank the Dank to cook a pot roast? :shrug::rofl:

1674875253914.gif

image.jpg

That all depends how frequently u clean it! If it gets caked with resin due to lack of regular cleaning like mine does u def need something abrasive to help the alcohol! Kinda wondering if them little beads people used to make necklaces would help! Small and super cheap for a big bag of them! Something that will scrape along the walls as u swish the alcohol around!

Well in YOUR case it just maybe time for a new bong :pighug::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just feed her a whole bud with some ham or something wrapped around it! Or just shotgun her a few dabs! :crying:

She's out cold now just checked on her she switched ends of the couch but that's it :crying::crying:

Is that supposed to be your dog on that pillow back there?? :rofl:

Yeah sorta my guncle found it and got it for us for Christmas this year cause he thought it looked just like him

:face::face::face:Watering my soil girls with the pump sprayer it takes a minute or 5 :haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anything else FF?:haha: :pass::crying:

Well in YOUR case it just maybe time for a new bong

Anything else FF?:haha: :pass::crying:
Nope all caught up now! :thumbsup:

And wtf u mean MAYBE time! This thing was like $13.99 brand new like 5yrs ago! :crying:
image.jpg

Cheap ass paint on it is disintegrating on me! :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back