Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite bartender (sweet) Caroline ......
Baaa baaa baa (oh yes I do).
:rofl:
Is leaving buying a piza shop down in RI with her fiance. Tonight's her last night so Im off gotta hit the bar say good bye maybe do a few shots with her. Can't be too careful with this covid stuff
hahahahaha
I'm invited to the wedding so Ill see her soon any ways but still I gotta say bye. See you guys later party on
:headbang:
And NO MORE WIRE HANGERS....

Scolding hot water does wonders I run my bong under hot water that gets the majority then alcohol and more hot water rinses finished with a cold watered rinse so I don't hit a hot bong NO brushes needed and i think you know what my bong looks like :dizzy:
That all depends how frequently u clean it! If it gets caked with resin due to lack of regular cleaning like mine does u def need something abrasive to help the alcohol! Kinda wondering if them little beads people used to make necklaces would help! Small and super cheap for a big bag of them! Something that will scrape along the walls as u swish the alcohol around!

Yeah that's why we decided were going to wait until tomorrow and go somewhere to get actual CBD dog treats that we'll be able to dose properly... But good thinking on the baby aspirin I'll tell the wife about that I think she already knew that but thanks anyways :d5::thanks:
Just feed her a whole bud with some ham or something wrapped around it! Or just shotgun her a few dabs! :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back