Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday Amigos

:gary:

I've got new treats arriving today :woohoo:

Good Morning Aunty @Mossy :bighug:

200.gif

Good Morning Aunty @Mossy :bighug:

Morning @blue :bighug:

You never guess what I did yesterday.......:crying:...an I Blame it All on You.........:biggrin:

Hubby passed me a lottery ticket last night...I checkked the site...numbers in...not a Sausage on 3 or 4 lines......like Normal....:shrug:...so I threw it away....

Said to hubby...nowt on that lottery ticket...and he went...what do you mean...its for Friday......:crying:

I had to go retrieve it out the bin....

Gotta be a Winner now huh...?............:wizzy:...

But..that was your fault...making me Think it was Friday....:crying:

Good morning , 22*f and a very fine snow falling. Kitties taken care of, Missy just came back inside, and my first cup of coffee is almost done!

Did it, cold set back in within an hour, that's why I figured my circulation was down. Tent plants hit 1`00 days this weekend, figure I'll pull em and hang em. the 2 I've been smoking on are a nice high without putting me totally into the couch. So, trim jail in the future.

My feet have a similar issue, and being up north makes it difficult to say the least, but I finally found a routine that greatly helped with the cold feet. Get some thin polypropylene liner socks and some of those hand warmers meant for toes, they are meant for hunting and other cold weather functions, but work just as well in the house on those days the liner socks are not enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back