Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to pull it today to check that it's plugged/outlet has power but couldn't move it and wasn't sure where she keeps her tools. Gonna bring mine with me tomorrow as I totally forgot they're usually safety screwed in.
Check the other gfci on the circuit too. If one is popped it could affect the others down stream. Assuming they are gfci lol

Check the other gfci on the circuit too. If one is popped it could affect the others down stream. Assuming they are gfci lol
House was built in 1971, kitchen was remodeled in 19 before they bought it but the listing only mentioned new counters and cabinets. Appliances are clearly within the last decade or two, at minimum 3 years old. Which, if they were replaced before they bought it seems from what I can find online that the newer GE dishwashers tend to die at the 3 year mark, so that would track I suppose.

Used my gift certificate they gave me last week when my pasta had no chicken so went and got red lobster again for dinner! This time got the shrimp pasta and had my own chicken to add with it! :woohoo1:
C97B38BD-6260-4448-A3FB-939FCBFEB62F.jpeg

Speaking of naps, too bad Biden is not Pinocchio! :biggrin:
With the current state of world affairs, we all could use a few laughs tomorrow night at the State Of The Union.:biggrin: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :rofl: :rofl::rofl:
Not going political but will say I wish Biden was as senile as people try to make him out to be…..

I sure could use a few more stimulus checks! Damn press is calling my name! :thumbsup:

I started the grease pack #2 on 2/19 on my current grow

Purple Punch 2/19

20220220_061058.jpg

Today 1hr ago. In just 9 days I've noticed the difference not only in the size that has progressed, but the smell also seems to be increasing daily

20220228_171028.jpg

I started the grease pack #2 on 2/19 on my current grow

Purple Punch 2/19

20220220_061058.jpg

Today 1hr ago. In just 9 days I've noticed the difference not only in the size that has progressed, but the smell also seems to be increasing daily

20220228_171028.jpg
Looking interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back