Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want be long till BASS FISHING (catch and release BTW)
View attachment 1425782
I stopped Bass fishing when I was a kid. I hunt and fish to eat because I like to eat those animals. The act of hunting and fishing is a very nice added plus. That's how Dad raised me.
I was 11 when I fed 20 plus people with mosly large mouth bass and three or four blue cats, one 22lbs. It was at the home of the little German lady we had our deer lease with for over 10 yrs. I could throw a rock into the river from her back door.
Pop knew I wanted to fish, so We left home VERY early in the morning. I slept in the back of the camper! :biggrin: We arrive at her farm and I come outta the camper with my tackle box and rod n reel.:biggrin: I greeted her with gear in hand and she greeted me with what would be her greeting for ten years, "You gonna catch me some fish?".And my responce was always "Yes Mam!"
I had never bass fished in a river, but I had a library card. I had walked the river many times and knew it well. I caught 4 bass in pretty rapid succession with quite a few missed strikes..............Gimme a break. I wuz a kid.
No more than 30 min, I was trudging up to the back door with over 15lbs of fish. She saw the stringer, jumped up, hollered at her foreman, "Joe! Go get a wash tub!"
She told me that she had others coming in for the weekend and if I went back out, maybe we could have a fish fry. Well, it was only10am........never ran from a challenge!:eyebrows:
I stopped counting at 25lbs................before the blue cat. There was enough to feed all those hungry people and put quite a bit for the freezer.
I love bass fishing and especially river fishing..............for bass, catfish and crappie. I really don't care to eat bass, I prefer catfish and crappie.............Mmmmmmmmmm................those barndoor crappie fillets in a seasoned corn meal, fried in peanut oil!

Thank you buddy :toke:
Shes beeing handwatered from top but still got enough water in the container to drink if she needs it, and she’s drinking 9-10 Liters a day.

She got 12 liters of air pumped into the pot per minute.

Feeding her with Gold Label and Advanced Nutrients.
I was up to 3.7 in EC but then she got burned edges, dropped to 3.2 and now we are down to 2.3-2.4. Shes 200x180 cm wide (leaf to leaf) so she wouldn’t fit in a 4x4.

Im starting to think on when to chop her, but I could let her go until she literally collapses.
2.3 is more than twice what I have ever used without apparent damage. Go figure.

May I never run into a plant like that in my 4x4. The decision of what to do about it would be an interesting one. :pighug:

Congrats on an amazing grow mate that lady is some impressive.

Shiver me Timbers!
1646066824955.gif

Anyone wanna take a guess as to wtf #3 was trying to illustrate here? This was from the beginning of the year and I have no clue. Asked her what it was supposed to be a picture of and she said she didn't know lol

View attachment 1425712

oh boy, rorschach testz! :jump: :dizzy: ppp

I don’t have permission to view :crying:

@Dabber :pass: ..information in a Private section does not show up on main forum....:yeah:..it is Restricted...

Nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse....... ......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back