Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
well with some of every bodies idea's and after a lot of :kissass:. i convinced the wife to order some heat plates. i figure this would save @Olderfart and @Mañ'O'Green a lot of questions about their wiring setup. i have 12ton jack and today i built a press frame. paint is drying i'll bring it home tomorrow and try it out. i still have to figure up material costs but luckily most everything was found in the drops so that will be a huge savings.:smoking:

IMG_4176.jpg
IMG_4185.jpg

well with some of every bodies idea's and after a lot of :kissass:. i convinced the wife to order some heat plates. i figure this would save @Olderfart and @Mañ'O'Green a lot of questions about their wiring setup. i have 12ton jack and today i built a press frame. paint is drying i'll bring it home tomorrow and try it out. i still have to figure up material costs but luckily most everything was found in the drops so that will be a huge savings.:smoking:

View attachment 1425141View attachment 1425145
That’s a F’n I beam. :funny:
very nice work.

No idea if this will show up properly, but what a cool cat!

I "adopted" a Maine coon x tuxedo cat after a Phish concert in Camden from a McDonald's drive thru. We were waiting in line in after a show and there was a black and white kitten with the biggest tail I've ever seen just screaming at cars from behind the menu board thing. I was trippin and figured it needed some mcnuggets so, he came home with me to new brunswick. Super cool cat, he would kill every cockroach and mouse that came into the apartment and even stand up on his back feet and fight with me, played fetch and everything. Wish I still had some pictures but he was just before cell phone era... He would take up 3 full seats on 3 seat couch all stretched out easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back