Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1424867

Funny that....I keep finding one in the outdoor ashtray...... :pass: .....

Seems rude not to finish it off.......:headbang:
Hmmm. Another heretic. Tsk Tsk. But welcome to the club. :biggrin: Except that you were there many years before I joined, so perhaps I should be thanking you for letting me in... :pighug:

Been watching the show "Norsemen" on Netflix, this is a HILARIOUS series man hahaha!
Hmmm. thanks for the head's up, I'll have to take a look. :biggrin:

Here's what I got done this am:
20220226_104650.jpg

:woohoo:

Happy Caturday from Zoey!!!

She's our little old lady. 17 to be exact. My wife found her on top of her car tire in a rain storm. She was still a little kitten had been attacked by something which caused a case of sub q emphysema( punctured lung, but not punctured skin). When she would meow, her side would bulge out!
Took her to the vet a they did a tight wrap around her and was young enough that it healed on it's own. 17 years later, still kickin!!!

IMG_7863.JPG

IMG_0572.JPG

Well Trained water........ :headbang: ...the farmer has been in seeding the outside field.........now he is in flooding it.......he does do a good job.......:pass:.....I Think we might be getting corriander again...

Hmmm. Another heretic. Tsk Tsk. But welcome to the club. :biggrin: Except that you were there many years before I joined, so perhaps I should be thanking you for letting me in... :pighug:

Yes...it has been a while.......Orgy Pots....the Simplest way to make decent sized cross patches ...... :headbang:...

No idea how this dude managed to pull this off but had the highway by my house totally shut down going west and u can see what they are using to clean it up! :yoinks:
9EF31BC1-1F81-4B7A-B546-7BD84A3B10F6.jpeg
FCA1115A-1FBA-4E5C-A107-BF97EF5D6068.jpeg

You can get an idea from 2nd pic how steep that embankment is and this guy was going so fast when he went off the road he didn’t drive down it u could tell he launched over the side and it all came to a sudden stop when the cab slammed into the ground! Not sure how he did it cuz not like there is some big curve in the road that could cause him to loose it! I guess he coulda been coming up service road cuz there is an on ramp right there so guess if he was on that going too fast he coulda kept going straight as ramp curved to merge into the highway!:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back