Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens....61f on the porch and raining...no milk for my coffee but still good.....need to make a store run today for essentials....no thoughts on planning anything productive for the day but I'll probably find something to do....they pushed wife's surgery back into sometime in March now so we get to worry bout infection coming back before they can get the contaminated parts stripped out and replaced...just gotta keep plugging along.

Morning kittens....61f on the porch and raining...no milk for my coffee but still good.....need to make a store run today for essentials....no thoughts on planning anything productive for the day but I'll probably find something to do....they pushed wife's surgery back into sometime in March now so we get to worry bout infection coming back before they can get the contaminated parts stripped out and replaced...just gotta keep plugging along.

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat ...:pass:...sharing one......

Bright but cold here......

We Missed the market......two in two days is a bit much.....:coffee:..and hubby just wanted shorts....so I guess it can wait.........:biggrin:...until he casts his jeans...

I wanted to hunt for garden peas...but I Think I'm a bit early.....

Drive to the beach the other days says pea fields still look a bit early.....

IMG_0496.JPG

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat ...:pass:...sharing one......

Bright but cold here......

We Missed the market......two in two days is a bit much.....:coffee:..and hubby just wanted shorts....so I guess it can wait.........:biggrin:...until he casts his jeans...

I wanted to hunt for garden peas...but I Think I'm a bit early.....

Drive to the beach the other days says pea fields still look a bit early.....

View attachment 1419363
Yeah, they look to be another month, but it's been a long time since I bothered with fresh peas.

Yeah, they look to be another month, but it's been a long time since I bothered with fresh peas.

Oh..one of me absolute Favourites....hubby buys me a kilo..[2lbs] of garden peas..cold from the fields for breakfast.....:crisps:...and I Eat them...

:crying:

He once offered to do a deal with the farmer to buy the field out...coz he said it would be cheaper than buying them by the kilo for me....:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back