Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh they gonna talk no matter how well we tie him down......think it's the whooping and hollering that gets their attention....
Jeeeez! This really is some potent stuff!
Is MCT oil good to make chocolates? Can you still get the chocolate to set using it?
There must be a hell of a lot in the oil. It's fairly dark and most of the pucks were hash.
The problem is that it is not super good at pain relief. It's ok, but with the head high, I figured I'd get a bit more pain relief. But that is the hard to pin down nerve pain relief. If I do this again with a good THC/CBD strain, I think I might have found something that may work pretty well for me.

This stuff is STOUT!!!:yay::woohoo::baked:

Jeeeez! This really is some potent stuff!
Is MCT oil good to make chocolates? Can you still get the chocolate to set using it?
There must be a hell of a lot in the oil. It's fairly dark and most of the pucks were hash.
The problem is that it is not super good at pain relief. It's ok, but with the head high, I figured I'd get a bit more pain relief. But that is the hard to pin down nerve pain relief. If I do this again with a good THC/CBD strain, I think I might have found something that may work pretty well for me.

This stuff is STOUT!!!:yay::woohoo::baked:
I’d assume so cuz supposed to use vegetable oil and it is always in a liquid state!

Oh wait u said chocolates specifically not edibles in general! I’ve never made any chocolate bars here! :thumbsup:

You like that style of dab pen? I broke my rig so I'm looking for a replacement. Still have my enail but think I'd like something I don't have to plug in
Yes I love mine @AJrexxx I believe also has a SeaHorse

you guys are killing me @Dabber @bushmasterar15. wife will kill me if i buy a press :naughtystep:
Mine would have skinned me alive (just kidding), so I made a 12 ton press for less than $200Cdn:
12T press.JPG

It is controlled by a single Inkbird PID, and works well. I can't find pics of the results, but they were great. I have been accused of a DIY addiction... :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back