Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Caturday!
Guess I might be in for a ride this morning. In and out of sleep since 2:30, so I'm up now and my MCT infuse is done, so I just finished the first cup of canna coffee. It looks pretty potent. I didn't have to filter a bit with the rosin pucks. It's fairly dark from all the rosin on the pucks.
I can already feel it a bit. :eyebrows::biggrin:
Can you use a T-Check on oil?

Happy Caturday!
Guess I might be in for a ride this morning. In and out of sleep since 2:30, so I'm up now and my MCT infuse is done, so I just finished the first cup of canna coffee. It looks pretty potent. I didn't have to filter a bit with the rosin pucks. It's fairly dark from all the rosin on the pucks.
I can already feel it a bit. :eyebrows::biggrin:
Can you use a T-Check on oil?
Mmmmmmm..........pretty good so far. Building nicely.

Morning kittens......52f on the porch, coffee is nice n tasty....supposed to be a warm one today, might do some outside work....If I feel like it....wife seems to be on a yogurt with fruit kick, sent me out to store for some yesterday afternoon so I stopped by the local and had a couple...we both happy..gotta get wings into marinade tubs today so they ready for tomorrow....didn't know SB was on so damn late, but got into a couple pools so I'll stay up and watch....gotta check trichs on the APK's cause they nice and fat and should be about done....then I can break it down in the closet and redo it....Just waiting on the SSSC testers to come in to start next run up....Probably start up a journal on them as well as posting in the test journal..thats about it so far this morning so have a most excellent Caturday

Morning Auntie @Mossy :pass:

Afternoon @Dabber .....sharing one... :pass: ...I was on the Run this morning.....had to go to the market....

IMG_0499.JPG

@Suki813 ...the tomato had smoked enough.....:pass:...

:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back