Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
PXL_20220205_010023816.jpg

Slow cooked French dip sandwiches on garlic bread. Took the day off to drain and clean the basement so figured I'd cook something long

I had thai for the first time, my sister in law was talking about it and ordered us carry out cause I had never had it lol. Told her it was totally unnecessary but she insisted. It was stupidly good, like "grandma's comfort food" vibes. I'm so stuffed I can barely move lol. Apparently the lady at the place around the corner had a food truck and then saved up for a storefront, and now she cooks and her granddaughter runs the business side of things. Hubby said she was standing there cooking 4 things at once and moving so fast he could hardly keep up, all while talking to him over her shoulder and her granddaughter in the other direction.

I had thai for the first time, my sister in law was talking about it and ordered us carry out cause I had never had it lol. Told her it was totally unnecessary but she insisted. It was stupidly good, like "grandma's comfort food" vibes. I'm so stuffed I can barely move lol. Apparently the lady at the place around the corner had a food truck and then saved up for a storefront, and now she cooks and her granddaughter runs the business side of things. Hubby said she was standing there cooking 4 things at once and moving so fast he could hardly keep up, all while talking to him over her shoulder and her granddaughter in the other direction.
I know it's not "authentic" but I doctor up this recipe regularly to scratch the itch and it's pretty good with extra ginger and garlic and some garlic naan from the grocery store...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back