Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maannnnn... My lazy ass mailman may have just screwed me out of doing the fastbuds G&S... Instead of bringing a package to me, He brings a pink slip. Saying I'll have to go to the post office to get it tomorrow...
Well, That's just f****** convenient, since we're getting a major winter storm that's supposed to dump ice on us starting at 2am.
And continue for 12 hours.
And then snow for 12 hours.
I'm pretty pissed about it if you can't tell.

For those that are wondering about gas reaper

i haven’t read through to see if it’s been addressed. But he straight snitched TO THE COPS about one of his competitors

Verified.

not speculation. Not hearsay. The dude is scum and is putting us all at riskView attachment 1415033View attachment 1415034
I'm thinking of snagging that pic and starting a sub called auto-snitches or something like that. Screw that guy.

i haven’t read through to see if it’s been addressed. But he straight snitched TO THE COPS about one of his competitors

Verified.

not speculation. Not hearsay. The dude is scum and is putting us all at risk
:yoinks: unbelievable.... what an absolute backstabbing honorless vindictive cunt!.... Well, that verifies why AFN balked at taking him on here officially,...:finger: Banned permanently here....

I hope he gets group hosed for this publicly!

:yoinks: unbelievable.... what an absolute backstabbing honorless vindictive cunt!.... Well, that verifies why AFN balked at taking him on here officially,...:finger: Banned permanently here....

I hope he gets group hosed for this publicly!
:yeahthat: around my parts the old saying snitches get stiches is still alive and well. BTW it looked as if this guy was from SC he snitched on us Carolina boys dont take kind that shit AT ALL :dammit: man

Good morfnoevight all you happy hump day stoners!

This makes me think a lot

@Don Manzoni Besides the genetics the most limiting factor in most indoor grows (other than space) is the PPFD and spectrum of your lights.
Bruce wants to sell you a meter - bad. This is a very good primer on light:

Verified.

not speculation. Not hearsay. The dude is scum and is putting us all at riskView attachment 1415033View attachment 1415034

Sending this guy nothing but bad karma :fire:.

Maannnnn... My lazy ass mailman may have just screwed me out of doing the fastbuds G&S... Instead of bringing a package to me, He brings a pink slip. Saying I'll have to go to the post office to get it tomorrow...
Well, That's just f****** convenient, since we're getting a major winter storm that's supposed to dump ice on us starting at 2am.
And continue for 12 hours.
And then snow for 12 hours.
I'm pretty pissed about it if you can't tell.

You didn't order Cookies as well did you.....?..................:eyebrows:............

Stay Safe during the storm.......:karmacloud:

You didn't order Cookies as well did you.....?..................:eyebrows:............

Stay Safe during the storm.......:karmacloud:
Nah, the bastard was probably drunk again. Every now and then you'll see a sheriff with one pulled over making them do a sobriety test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back