Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I messed up with 1st attempt with the Osage testers! Think I used too much of the fermented kelp cuz by time I went to plant em they had some weird slimy coating around seed shell after it had split open! Planted and hoped for best and think only 1 pulled thru! Swapped the kelp for dr root 2nd time and put into jiffy pucks til they stood up and 100% success! :headbang:
2467D04E-80F9-43C9-AB63-C2BAA8121C4C.jpeg
44EB1891-3B89-4DF3-8C32-EE97F51D50C1.jpeg

I had the Tupperware with the jiffy pucks on my seedling mat in my closet which has no light and guess the 2 tall ones stood up soon after I checked on them Sat morning so we’re in the pitch black like 20hrs so stretched on me! Just planted them lil deeper and we off to races now! 1 pot has 2 so if both survive and both wind up female I guess I’ll have no choice but to train and prune them into 2 separate plants!:cooldance:
:vibe:

I just hope the ice won't be too much!
I didn't breakout my generator and service it.
I don’t even have 1 but I am hoping no ice just cuz the damn morons around here can’t drive on it! U remember last year 1st night the ice came fast and heavy we wound up with that 130+ car pileup on I35! :nono:

I don’t even have 1 but I am hoping no ice just cuz the damn morons around here can’t drive on it! U remember last year 1st night the ice came fast and heavy we wound up with that 130+ car pileup on I35! :nono:
My drive from the gate to the road is an incline. It can't take much ice before I can't get out..........without breaking out my flamethrower

I'll get a few days supplies in the morning. I can drive fine in ice. I don't trust other's abilities.

My drive from the gate to the road is an incline. It can't take much ice before I can't get out..........without breaking out my flamethrower

I'll get a few days supplies in the morning. I can drive fine in ice. I don't trust other's abilities.
Same here I spent many a winter in Michigan so I can drive in the white stuff but others around here are awful! Think it means go slow as possible having obviously 0 clue that u have far less traction when going uber slow! :doh: :rofl:

Oh man... My coffee can hydro experiment is working. I figured it would fail, and was getting ready to toss the seedling into a big tub of dirt and let her grow that way... And she had roots poking out of the bottom of the starter "pot".
...great. now I've gotta figure out a good feed schedule and mix for a coffee can that's a little under half full of feed solution...

.8 grams of megacrop, maybe? We'll see how she reacts and adjust from there.

It is hard to get a balanced mix when using such a small sample. it is better to mix up a gallon use 3g MC and 1g Epsom Salt. If it last more than a couple of days before using put in an air-stone to keep it mixed and aerated. PH before each use as it will wander.

I just hope the ice won't be too much!
I didn't breakout my generator and service it.
We don't get snow or rain for that matter here and I still service my generator every year. - Boy Scout!

Sounds like it’s hitting u on its way here! Make sure u don’t trip in the snow and injure an ankle my dude! ;) :d5:
I'm not going anywhere but staying right here at home. We're quarantining as my kid tested covid positive and we all tested
negative. Better safe then sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back