Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frank the Dank I say you were correct
From this
20220121_105233.jpg

To this
20220201_125850.jpg

I won in a recent giveaway some mimosa cake auto and I was wondering if it was worth the grow for rosin production

what’s the proportion from weed To rosin and what’s your fav strain?
Every strain will yield differently I press cured bud at 62% RH moisture 3 min at 210°F - two presses and the yield is anywhere from 15% to 22% with most in the 18% range. CBD and High CBD buds can be very poor rosin yields <5% and are better processed using QWET. I do not count the Long Wash Ethanol I process all of the rosin "chips" with. I get a lot of sludge that looks bad, tastes bad but will fook you up!

I like most of them but the Ace Seeds Panama Red is a great one. It is a photoperiod and it took 5.5 months to grow it! I grow FastBuds Green Crack Auto at least once a year and I like it a lot also. I need to have several strains available because after a day or two a single strain will loose its efficacy, so I switch up often.

I won in a recent giveaway some mimosa cake auto and I was wondering if it was worth the grow for rosin production
I have not grown that strain but it has good genetics for a high yielding rosin plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back