Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morfnoevight all! EO. Happy Caturday!

Did the farm market early so i could get some Lion's Mane Mushrooms - score!

Need to go by my sister's to hook up her new sound bar so i will BBL.

You need to back off on the Nitrogen.

:rofl: .. I can't remember how i re-found you all, but i do have a little brown envelope with Black Dragon written on it.
I think I'd need some kind of Nasa sponsored laborartory to germinate them :rofl: ... they're so old!!
Score the seeds and soak then in 150 PPM of GB3 - Gibberellic acid overnight at 80°F. OldTimeyMan on 420Magazine germinated some 40 year old Maui Waui seeds with this method.
:goodluck:

Group shot hit em with mykos and Mega Crop this morning :headbang:
20220129_122300.jpg

Good morfnoevight all! EO. Happy Caturday!

Did the farm market early so i could get some Lion's Mane Mushrooms - score!

Need to go by my sister's to hook up her new sound bar so i will BBL.

You need to back off on the Nitrogen.

Score the seeds and soak then in 150 PPM of GB3 - Gibberellic acid overnight at 80°F. OldTimeyMan on 420Magazine germinated some 40 year old Maui Waui seeds with this method.
:goodluck:
I haven't given any (additional at least) :face: she was my test of the grow dots. Added to the FFOF so yeah big time N heavy, but I never gave her any more N after that.

I haven't given any (additional at least) :face: she was my test of the grow dots. Added to the FFOF so yeah big time N heavy, but I never gave her any more N after that.
Well that is the thing about time release fertilizers and the reason Miracle-Gro soils do not work well for cannabis - especially Autos. There is just too much nitrogen in late flower.

Also the whats up suki's hubby killed me cause he was indeed scrolling it himself so he could zoom way in. He said it had to be either a kid or a hippy cause no one else would take the time to collect up that many burrs unless they had a bunch of them in their yard or something.
Said it was definitely not a Native thing, though it could have been Native kids. Then told me for the billionth time about the different art varieties that are typical for the local tribes, none of which include rock stacking. He got day off baked by accident and he has to start getting ready for work in 10 minutes lmfao.

Said it was definitely not a Native thing, though it could have been Native kids. Then told me for the billionth time about the different art varieties that are typical for the local tribes, none of which include rock stacking. He got day off baked by accident and he has to start getting ready for work in 10 minutes lmfao.
I showed it to a pagan friend of mine….and he said it was probably a pagan thing. :pass:

My guess would be children playing with a dead lizard :crying: :rofl:
I would say that too, except I was kind of a long ways from anyplace kids would live….. I was probably 6 miles away from anything, really. The only other people I saw were on horseback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back