Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
PXL_20220128_193523137.jpg

Fresh trim butter brownies!

Afternoon kittens......interesting week, internet out for almost 2 days, got wife to her 2 Dr's appointments then wasn't feeling well last night, went to bed early and was up all night with slight fever and chills .....thinking it might be the big C....(Covid, not the other big C).....called my Dr this morning.....he thinks it's highly doubtful as I'm basically over it now, was coughing up stuff (covid cough is a dry cough), never lost any smell or taste and the fact he's already seen a few people with a weak flu strain come through his office in the past 2 weeks.....ordered some of the free antigen tests just to check anyways.....hope everyone had a good week. :woohoo1:

Day 88 on the BS so think it's coming down this weekend.....haven't noticed any more size being put on and need to open up the tent so the other 2 can get more light..
What do the trichs look like? Even for us experienced growers it can be hard to wait for the plant :hookah:. The thing is I like racy weed sometimes. So early has its own value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back