Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have replied earlier but I fell asleep after digging the cars out from the snow lol. I tell you what... I'd much rather have that two feet of snow dumped on us all at once like the farmers almanac said we'd have, instead of these little bouts of 3-4" at a time lmao

I'd have replied earlier but I fell asleep after digging the cars out from the snow lol. I tell you what... I'd much rather have that two feet of snow dumped on us all at once like the farmers almanac said we'd have, instead of these little bouts of 3-4" at a time lmao

I Don't Envy you @Dichoti ....:snow1:..Happy Friday........:friday:

1. Smile a lot
  2. Be Kinder
  3. Discover new music
  4. Laugh
  5. Be Passionate
  6. show Love
  7. take better care of self
  8. Value nature
  9. Be Happy
  10. Smoke 'til you Float

Live Stoner Aspirations....make sure to get at least 5 of your 10 a day to stay Healthy.............:zen:...Practice makes Perfect........:pass:

Cookie Break...........Pace yourselves............
homersimps.gif

1643376699393.png

@Fermented_Fruitz ...:pass:...were you Out last night....?...................:eyebrows:...that looks like your handwriting to me..........

:crying:

Anyone know if I’m only vegging for a short time would a high yield strain still yield more than a regular strain?
Nope, I don't know, but I suspect that the difference will be small if the plant size ends up similar. I tend to concentrate on quality rather than yield though, so what do I know? :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back