Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 5f (-15c) outside. That kills the thought of going downtown, Getting stoned, And watching a building demo.
Eh. I guess cold days like this are the reason I play so much Battlefield.
...I would say Warzone, But there's so much wrong with that game it's barely worth playing anymore.
Downloaded but still haven't played it...so it really isn't worth bothering with?

It's 5f (-15c) outside. That kills the thought of going downtown, Getting stoned, And watching a building demo.
...I would say Warzone, But there's so much wrong with that game it's barely worth playing anymore.
I here ya negative here Was gunna go ice fishing but it's too cold without a shanty and I have none. I stay mobile

:pass:
I here ya negative here Was gunna go ice fishing but it's too cold without a shanty and I have none. I stay mobile
Both are above me we're supposed to get down to 10f tonight

Downloaded but still haven't played it...so it really isn't worth bothering with?
It all depends on what you're into. To me, Warzone was just Call of Duty in a Pubg type setting. There's so many cheaters and issues with it, now, that I don't play it anymore. The new map was fun at first... I went from a 1.27 kdr to 3.5 kdr... But beyond that, I'd rather stick to the objective based stuff of BfV, or the new one if they ever "unbreak" it lol

I don't ice fish, But I've got to stay mobile when I fish. If I remember, In April I'll post a shot of the map that shows how much I actually walk/wade/kayak when I fish. I'll give each "spot" 5 minutes per lure, then move a cast's length up or downstream...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back