Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens......60 f on the porch and the slight warming has got the pine trees releasing their pollen...got me all screwed up......but the coffee is good so I won't complain too much......probably going to start piecing the new frame out, get a count on nuts n bolts, clean the edges up, etc.....try and do it with only normal hand tools (angle grinder and drill)...... Wife reminded me it's bath time for the dogs so gotta inject that into the day.....
Black Strap is on day 80 and most the pistils have gone brown so probably chop it this weekend, others will probably till mid Feb.

Morning kittens......60 f on the porch and the slight warming has got the pine trees releasing their pollen...got me all screwed up......but the coffee is good so I won't complain too much......probably going to start piecing the new frame out, get a count on nuts n bolts, clean the edges up, etc.....try and do it with only normal hand tools (angle grinder and drill)...... Wife reminded me it's bath time for the dogs so gotta inject that into the day.....
Black Strap is on day 80 and most the pistils have gone brown so probably chop it this weekend, others will probably till mid Feb.
:friday: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back