Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more Paleo than keto with a little bit of trying to be raw. I think keto is great for losing weight. But I think the body runs on sugar and fat as a reserve. When your body goes thru ketosis it burns for energy stuff that your body should get rid of which is why fasting is great for you but to have that process going for years I don't think is good. Because if you think about it fat is scarce in nature we run best off fructose like what's in fruit as long as we don't overdo it. Fat is meant to be a back up fuel for when there is no food. There are very few fatty plants besides olives and avacados nuts and seeds and animals in the wild have little fat because of it
How are you paleo and vegan?

Talk about caked in kief! Gonna run double grape again on next auto run! Forgot how frosty this baby gets! Just took few buds and broke em down to fit into the grinder and did this to my fingers! :drool:View attachment 1409947View attachment 1409948View attachment 1409949View attachment 1409950View attachment 1409951View attachment 1409952
Can also see all the kief laying beside the pile once I ground it up! Usually doesn’t make its way into a blunt so once pile gets low on the bud I’ll scrape it and all the kief up and toss it into the solo! :headbang:

Also @Mañ'O'Green warning me in the past I went back and edited my photo so didn’t have a giant blown up copy of my fingerprint included! ;):rofl:

Damn, that thing is trying to make temple balls without your help! My 24C is a kief monster as well, but I don't have the photos to show it.

Nasty problem to have - too much kief. Sad. :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back