Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! I am 30 pages behind I am not likely to go there. If I missed you please try again.

I was out sick yesterday and then today I did yesterdays and today's chores. It took ALL day. Jeez I am tired. I put a new radio in the truck since it is trusted on the open road now. I do not feel I need to listen for problems and can listen to the radio. I also wanted the Bluetooth Hands free feature.

The Plastic cowling around the steering wheel snapped in half. I just glued it back together. :rofl: I got new speakers and rewired the entire sound system. I bought the cheapest radio I could find. I just hope the thieves recognize it for what it is not - Worth Stealing!

I have not had much time with it but I did get a chance to answer a phone call and it worked fine! It does not sound like a million bucks but I don't expect it to.

2022-03-16_23-57-33.jpg

Think

Think how many there is in this world that trying to grow cannabis but fails in almost every aspect...

Then think how many there is that trying to be decent parents...

Think about this....

Lets say my father drank alcohol or smoked weed when i was microscopically small, in that case i would have been high from the start - but it still made me win the race.

That means that i should have the
right to be as high as i need.

Think.......

Every other life form on this earth has the Ability to self medicate...EVERYONE of them.........why are humans Different...?

We aren't....:shrug:..we too have the abiity to self medicate...we have mainly stopped Listening to our bodies/brains and are Taught to rely on Doctors.

If Humans have the abiity to self medicate...Instinctively...what an Amazing abiity that is....we should Celebrate it...not Prosecute it...We are AMAZING.

Now...if we can do that Instinctively..we Inherited the Ability...we weren't Responsible for it..it was a Gift from our ancestors...but if we use it...we are prosecuted for it..?

If we can Inheret the Gift...we can inheret the Disease that makes us Need that medication too....so Yup...if your Dad was prone to use drink or drugs you do have the chance to inheret it...there again....you didn't choose it...it was Given to you.

If humans have the abiity to sef medicate..surely it is one of the Biggest Gift we could ever be Given.............and we make it iIlegal....

Shame on them..... #scaredofaplant

Thinked enough for one morning...?.....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back