Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do us all a favor though - pants on please. Not sure I can handle rippling plumber's ass this early in the morning. If ever. :crying: :pighug:

Oooh...I googled clenched buttocks the other day...and got a Lot more than I Expected to See Too...retinas still bearing the scars.........:yoinks:

Oooh...I googled clenched buttocks the other day...and got a Lot more than I Expected to See Too...retinas still bearing the scars.........:yoinks:
You did that deliberately? Really? You are one scary woman Auntie. :crying:

Sahara desert..... :headbang: .....it Sets like cement on anything it touches........:pass:
What a massive pain in the clenched butt. Good thing you got the babes out of it before they got coated. :pighug:

You did that deliberately? Really? You are one scary woman Auntie. :crying:

@Son of Hobbes Suckered me into it............:shrug:..he mention clenched buttocks in LS and I was Daft enough to google for an image of it.....:pass:...

Sun can't get past the sand haze here @Bill.de.Cat .... :pass: ....I didn't believe iit when they said it woud be here 4 days....but it looks like the weather forecasters were right...
we need a good downpour to take it out the air....

Sharing one........

View attachment 1432450

View attachment 1432452

Oooooohh...Crunchy Munchies.......... :pass:
Another rep fail. You keep me too busy Auntie. Anyway, have a ten point thought, and know that that stuff is one of the food groups around here. :biggrin: :pighug:

@Son of Hobbes Suckered me into it............:shrug:..he mention clenched buttocks in LS and I was Daft enough to google for an image of it.....:pass:...
The mere thought of what might be out there... :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back