Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many styles of Tamales. Sweet, Savory, vegan to carnivoir, cheese no cheese. Then many shapes what they all have in common is a corn masa. My ancestors from Chile through Central America eventually to California ground limed corn in a river rock with another rock called a molcajete to make masa.

Ps. I get mine at the Mexican Super Market.

Damn temp down to 48 already....gonna be a cold one in the morning but supposed to be back in 70'2 by Monday....covered the passion fruits out on the fence line and plugged in the heater for the porch greenhouse.....turned on the heaters in the house and the electric blankets......Me don't like cold.

Got the exhaust in the tent, did a store run, spaced the lights and scrounged up aluminum stock to build a frame. It should give me a good spot to attach fans and supplemental lighting at the expense of individual height on each light but can't have everything..
Oh, and grilled a shoulder steak and did the dinner thing...still gotta do ishes and get kitchen ready for tomorrow.

Got the exhaust in the tent, did a store run, spaced the lights and scrounged up aluminum stock to build a frame. It should give me a good spot to attach fans and supplemental lighting at the expense of individual height on each light but can't have everything..
Oh, and grilled a shoulder steak and did the dinner thing...still gotta do ishes and get kitchen ready for tomorrow.
Busy Bill. :pass:

C1376E3F-150D-4B61-8BA5-F6201DC17E13.jpeg
:baked:
Osage #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back