Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dabber @blue been thinking about what you guys/gals :haha::shrug:said earlier. You both have more experience than me and @Dabber s plants are twice the size of mine so :shrug: just putting it out there. This is coming from a fairly new grower and I'm going the @Mañ'O'Green way and just let em do their thing. top em and let em:headbang: :cooldance: . Seems be to working for me :shrug:. IMO less is more with auto's

@Dabber s plants are twice the size of mine so :shrug: just putting it out there.
Not all my plants are huge :LOLStoned: . I push my gals to get the most out of them feeding multiple times a day, trying my best to keep the environment close to optimal, and I cant say enough about Mega Crop and the autocobs they've made me look better at growing than I really am. :shrug:

Good Morfnoevight all you Caturday Stoners!

ScreenHunter_307 Nov. 24 10.10.jpg

@blue building the brick oven was a daunting task. I burnt my nipples with Lime, I gave myself a heat stroke! It took 4.5 months of every spare daylight moment I had. It came in $3,000 over budget at $7,000+ Half way through I wanted to quit. I love this oven. I can bake 12 full loaves of bread at once. Once I get the oven fully heated it will remain cooking hot for 3 days.

The regular 0000 flour pizza dough cooks best with the oven floor at 800°F and the new Gluten free dough cooks best at 700°F.

There is no substitute for pizza cooked in a wood fired brick oven. Once you have had it you won't bother eating any others as it is just a waste of carbs.

I would never build one again now that I am over 70. If I was 40 I would!

There was a couple with a wood-fired oven mounted on a trailer at a farm market i visited in Ithaca, NY. They had to have 2 lines for all the people waiting to buy personal-sized pizzas with a choice of 3 toppings.

There was a couple with a wood-fired oven mounted on a trailer at a farm market i visited in Ithaca, NY. They had to have 2 lines for all the people waiting to buy personal-sized pizzas with a choice of 3 toppings.
Guess I'm making a trip to ithaca this summer. Don't get brick oven pizza often but i do love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back