Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah Sorry @SuperSativaSeedClub-David ... :chef: ...I was on cooking duties.........

I'm getting Impatient for Spring........I've got Auto germs but the cold has them hardly moving.....me and the seeds need Warmth to Work....

How you doing....?.........are you going to Spannabis.....?
Aye now worries, why didn't i get an invitation to the meal?:pighug: and yeah me too wanna have warmth now, last years it was shitty for autoflower growing cause Mai and June it was pretty rainy and not so warm, but i have hope this year to get a good run:eyebrows:

My boss will be there 1 day and we have hope for next year to be there in full range, depending how things move now in the East. Let's hope the best:thumbsup:

Btw, some auto seeds of us would fit good in your garden!:thumbsup:

Aye now worries, why didn't i get an invitation to the meal?:pighug:

When I cook.....:chef:..everyone is Invited......:pass:...an there is Plenty in the bud stash......

yeah me too wanna have warmth now, last years it was shitty for autoflower growing cause Mai and June it was pretty rainy and not so warm, but i have hope this year to get a good run:eyebrows:

My Best were Feb germed......:pass:...I got my seed for the season done then too....so the rest of t he season was Fun bud....

I had a rudimentry cold frame...and it made a difference.

February at the house was easier....when I could pull everything into the conservatory if the weather hit the skids.
I could grow all year 'round.

full

My boss will be there 1 day and we have hope for next year to be there in full range, depending how things move now in the East. Let's hope the best:thumbsup:

We Heard on the grape vine it might be smaller this year
smoke signal.gif
..because no-one knew if the travel restrictions would be off or not...:headbang:....

Now you Know Sods Law....:biggrin:....low staff...travel restrictions off....load of Stoners with cabin fever.............:aha:...your Boss is gonna be run off his feet....Fingers Crossed........:pass:

Btw, some auto seeds of us would fit good in your garden!:thumbsup:

Thank you so much for the offer....but I need guaranteed pain killers...so I only grow me tailor mades.....I Know I'm an anomoly...but Satis can increase my pain so I avoid them.
Ultra Indy/Afghan Kush is all I get pain relief from....limited gene pool....:pass:....But thank you...I've seen some Beauts passing through the staff room... :headbang:

Morning kittens.................72f and coffee is good.....gonna be a hot day so will probably turn on the A/C's today....a lil store run, a lil work on the back deck, a lil run out to the mailbox looking for test seeds........think wife has heart set on steak tonight which means I should get up and get them marinating....
sharing one.......:coffee2:

Morning @Bill.de.Cat :coffee:..sharing one....

I could fancy a steak myself....and it's only 11 am..................:paleo:....I Might go for it...cook hubby the osambuco for when he gets home from golf......:crying:......
I did Dry January..:cheers:..no problem...
Fat Bastard February tanked.....
homersimps.gif

Munchies March is going Well....cough...cough.......:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back