Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever get in a mood where you just want a good bar brawl?......back has me in a mood, beers all afternoon while working, puffing the hell out the pipe ( which I don't do much of) and I'm just in a mood to beat someone's ass......
Just look up where your local Qanon chapter meets and go do work! :deadhorse:

Man is it just me or does anyone else have a problem with trimming taking forever cuz u just sample the merchandise as u go??? :shrug:

Still got all this to go….. :oops1:
image.jpg

This is what I’ve finished and I been at it since about 1pm……
image.jpg

Oh plus another 3hrs last night but all I accomplished in that time was smoking all I trimmed up so think it was 2.5 (possibly 3.5) blunts worth! It all starts running together at times! :rofl:
:vibe:

Man I can only imagine if I didn’t beat the shit outta my plants the quality I’d get! Even my ugly ladies can sure produce some pretty buds at times! :woohoo1:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hopefully my incoming blumat kit will take away my god awful hand watering habits and be less stress making the ladies ugly! :yay:
:frog:

Thanks for da rep @Jerseyphresh1 :d5:
Prob another part of the reason it takes me so long is I go crazy taking every damn leaf off kinda OCD on meth style! Prob another reason I get bored of it all and start ripping leafs off about midway through!:crying:

Thanks for da rep @Jerseyphresh1 :d5:
Prob another part of the reason it takes me so long is I go crazy taking every damn leaf off kinda OCD on meth style! Prob another reason I get bored of it all and start ripping leafs off about midway through!:crying:
I just throw it in jars with a humidity pack and get back to trimming the next day when I've had enough, or the skin by my thumb starts to hurt from the trimmers :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back