Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like our tap water @Cave Dirt Cody .... :pass: ..which is why we drink bottled watter in Spain.

200 ppm used to be the highest rate Advanced nutes guaranteed results.
My tap watter was 500ppm.... Muddy said he wouldn't even water his Plants with it...:biggrin:
I sent @Mañ'O'Green my water report for advice and apparently mines so hard I’d need 4 parts RO water to 1 part tap to even be able to use it! At that rate it’s too much of a hassle to worry about the 1 part tap so they get all RO! :yoinks:

View attachment 1426916

In the UK now there are organised gangs of dog-nappers......:nono:...some dogs are so exxpensive they come mob handed and take the pups...they have recently put new Laws in to give them longer sentences...apparently it is less Dangerous for them than trying to break into the drugs market.... :pass:
Here they steal celebrities dogs and ransom them back to the owners! Think it was lady Gaga who’s dog walker was shot in the process of stealing her bulldogs!

Good Luck....... :biggrin: ...I Think it is @St. Tom that refers to puppies as Land Sharks.....once they get their teeth and claws....oy..oy.......:crying:

Woo.. 36 days without flower....sounds like they are going to be Big Girls..........:growing:
I hope so. Just got to avoid the rot snot and all should be good. So far so good. :joy:

If that’s your car in the background your tires are looking mighty bald sir! :crying:

lol, nah, it had 4 brand new tirez when i got it & they still got plenty o' tread :thumbsup: ppp

Dog's meds n treats given, wife put in bed and fed, dishes done, coffee ready for tomorrow, garbage out to the bin, tea on the stove brewing, bird feeder filled....maybe I can sit down for a few and have a beer,,,,MAYBE
You deserve it
dankful_main.jpg

Good morning, my friend :pass:how’s it going?
I'm doing alright just now waiting on the insurance approval for my surgery, see my Dr to get the clear that I'm well enough to have surgery
and then get my foot sliced open again to get screwed/pinned back in the correct spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back