Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.

An Electric Roadster....with it's own Drone...so you can shoot your rea time journeys for youtube.....Fawk....... :pass:

An Electric Roadster....with it's own Drone...so you can shoot your rea time journeys for youtube.....Fawk....... :pass:
Too much $$$$ and not enough sense, with a weak ego that needs to be stroked.

You will love this paper. Every once in a while you will get a strain that is too oily to pick up off the paper. You will need to work it colder. I do that by working on a cake pan that has a steel weight stuck in it. I keep it in the freezer. It stays cold for about 40 minutes in the summer.

View attachment 1426486

Careful with the politics folks. We all feel it but not here!
I use a plate of 1/4" aluminum the same way. It keeps working for a half hour or so, then has to go back to the freezer for a while. I find that it doesn't need to be super cold to help out when needed, it still helps release stuff when it is just cooler than room temp. So far, I haven't run into resin that is too sticky to work with, but I've only worked with a few strains.

Thanks for the help @Mañ'O'Green, I appreciate it.

:zen:
20220302_085156.jpg

Be Who you want to Be....... :pighug: .....Fly High..........

Cough.......have you Explained he is Not a Poodle @Dabber ....?............:pass:......
Doesn't look much like a spaniel either. Mind you, lap dogs come in all colors and sizes. A friend had a newfy larger than she was, and if permitted it would try the lap thing. Didn't work well for either of them. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back