Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my schedule is modified for coco but is essentially the same as MOG schedule that is for rock wool which is what those blocks are no? But either way you should not be fertigating with sea kelp only you are basically pushing all the base ferts out and leaving only the seakelp
I didn't I just fed the Mc schedule....

Holy bajeezus where do they have these vending machines in public??? :yoinks::crying:

AFD06AD6-F725-4823-BEB7-E8D1FE264EF4.jpeg

Pringles on the bottom shelf and dildos on the top?? Wtf kinda nonsense is this! :nono::rofl::rofl:

I just spent about $20 to run 9 plants with h&g. $60 for 2 gallons and used about 1/3. Maybe $50 total with additives
:rofl: I was using 75 gallons of nutrients a week for 14 weeks. H&Gs prices have come down a lot over the last few years also. I think I can find the grow.

ok I got to be better about that I only measure a few times threw the grow and get out of the habit near the end.. But i do know i get more then 20% always.. Last question how much is too much 50%?

I do greatly appreciate all the time you've spent perfecting it:worship: It's saved me a ton of money learning cause i messed up many bathes and had to toss them out
You are using 4 inch cubes right, it will hold about 32 oz. so 16 oz is about 50%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back