Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t have any yellowing @Frankthetank , just odd spires with whole plant three fingered.
The only other person to grow her ahead of you did have a bit of yellowing. Enlarging the images, possibly some interveinal chlorosis. I think temps were a bit low…. Guinea pigs ya are…testers :crying::lildab:
No yellowing here….yet! ;)
And we are def more then 3 fingers! :eyebrows: :headbang:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Junior in the back is more then 3 too so guess i got some good ones! Thr younger ones see ready for drip line to be turned on since got 1/2 gal 48hrs ago and already got some slight tacoing on the upper leaves! :thumbsup::cooldance:

@InkAddict$ You have a galaxy s22 right? Your phone does this too if you hold your thumb on the object you want to separate. Try it, just go to your gallery and pick one of your bud pictures and hold your thumb on the bud till it cuts it out It'll ask if you want to share or save.
Lmao thanks bro my iphone does too i just found out! I knew i could hold an image and it would kinda do a highlight around thst image tracing out background but just realized i could do more then copy i could save it! :headbang:

Now i need to know how to put it on a black background! ;)
8DED99CA-533A-4DF4-B64B-1F8A16439B10.jpeg

Lmao thanks bro my iphone does too i just found out! I knew i could hold an image and it would kinda do a highlight around thst image tracing out background but just realized i could do more then copy i could save it! :headbang:

Now i need to know how to put it on a black background! ;)
View attachment 1605400
give me a few days ill figure it out :rofl: i know how to do it but id like to do it without having to install another app to overlay the 2 pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back