Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for taking your time to really explaining this for me. :thumbsup:
I’ll stay away from it, but I will however read and watch a few YT-videos on how it’s made to see if it’s doable later on (not now).

I’ll head in to Quebec in a few weeks, bet I can try it out there in one of the shops.
You need a way to distill the butane so unless you want to spend lots of money on a proper system it's not worth it because you are poisoning yourself. I mean butane isn't good to ingest period, so I'd recommend rosin. There is all sorts of cancer causing shit in canned butane. Layman terms it's called mystery oil. Lubricant etc. Also one wrong move even static electricity and you can cause explosion. even people doing it for a job can make mistakes so you need to really know what your doing chemistry degree or not. But I believe these guys opened it up when the butane was not evaporated off and tried using an electric heat gun to evaporate it which is completely stupid. You not only risk your own life but the lives and property of those around you and if you cause damage your are not gonna get let off easy.

Thank you for taking your time to really explaining this for me. :thumbsup:
I’ll stay away from it, but I will however read and watch a few YT-videos on how it’s made to see if it’s doable later on (not now).

I’ll head in to Quebec in a few weeks, bet I can try it out there in one of the shops.
you can sure as hell make it but we wouldnt be good growmies if we just told you yeah just open your door and blast away, there is much more to it than that. if you want to make it proper and safe you need a closed loop extraction system, a commercial grade vaccum purge/oven and clean material to run. Backyard bho is usually really low grade stuff too because its not handled or processed properly (even if it looks fire) which in turn is bad for your lungs. and trust me you can feel it. Back in 2013 i woulda had a different answer and been down to dab whatever but now, nah its not worth it.

cant wait to get one! wife is probably sick of hearing about it already. showed her the expensive one just to work her up :crying: but the mini will be perfect.
Good strategy. I do that with my wife too. "Look how much cheaper this one is. I'm SAVING us money!"

you can sure as hell make it but we wouldnt be good growmies if we just told you yeah just open your door and blast away, there is much more to it than that. if you want to make it proper and safe you need a closed loop extraction system, a commercial grade vaccum purge/oven and clean material to run. Backyard bho is usually really low grade stuff too because its not handled or processed properly (even if it looks fire) which in turn is bad for your lungs. and trust me you can feel it. Back in 2013 i woulda had a different answer and been down to dab whatever but now, nah its not worth it.
And a rosin press is cheaper than a system for bho

:yeahthat:

:yeahthat::yeahthat: I am already wanting something with a gauge trying to figure out how to upgrade mine without spending a fortune :headbang::pass::lildab:
I really like the automatic press I got. It doesn’t have a gauge, but I’ve never felt the need for one…if anything, I would go with larger plates….but that’s just being picky. :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back