Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't I wish......back been at me for a couple days and cookie only gave me a few hours relief to get some sleep.....even dreading getting up to get me own coffee.

Poor @Bill.de.Cat ... :pighug: ..If I lived closer I'd Happily supply the coffee and cookies.

OK......coffee and cig in hand, easing into position.......whew......maybe a hour or two before wife and dogs demand my attention so got time to plan the day.....feed the critters and wifee poo, gotta pull up old pavers while waiting on lumber delivery, carry it all around to the back yard, cut and screw in the ramp boards, build a form, mix and pour concrete, cut and screw hand rails, run into town for tid bits ( buckets for me bubble bowls as well) plus a miriad of other little things that aren't much but all add up to a hurting old cat.

Talking all things coffee, have you peeps tried out the Aeropress? I've been using mine for about 2yrs solid now, best $25 I ever spent, I did swap out their paper filters for a laser cut steel disc, this increases pressure to give a perfect espresso and saves you $5 a month on using their filters (I drink an inhumane amount) :jointman:

Morning @DeanOnAuto
flowe.gif
..sharing one...

I haven't tried them...:headbang:...I've got one of these....as you say..metal filter.....does make the best coffee...

1652862134793.png

OK......coffee and cig in hand, easing into position.......whew......maybe a hour or two before wife and dogs demand my attention so got time to plan the day.....feed the critters and wifee poo, gotta pull up old pavers while waiting on lumber delivery, carry it all around to the back yard, cut and screw in the ramp boards, build a form, mix and pour concrete, cut and screw hand rails, run into town for tid bits ( buckets for me bubble bowls as well) plus a miriad of other little things that aren't much but all add up to a hurting old cat.

And you are starting the day with a Bad back.....:nono:...doesn't Bode well.....:pass:

IMG_1474.JPG

Me Present from Lidls yesterday......... :pass: ...it is a Strange concept to me that supermarkets in Spain give you Presents..

I'm sure I never got anyting free in the UK..:biggrin:...

So....I got two pots..two soil pucks and two packets of seeds.....odd...isn't it....?

Shame @Suki813 didn't live closer...you know she'd get then donated for her seed saver.......:watering:...

Need to put up some extra lattice on the back deck to obscure prying eyes and inquiring minds......don't need the gendarmes showing up for my little seeding project either.

IMO...you can never be Too Safe @Bill.de.Cat ..:headbang:

View attachment 1460381

Me Present from Lidls yesterday......... :pass: ...it is a Strange concept to me that supermarkets in Spain give you Presents..

I'm sure I never got anyting free in the UK..:biggrin:...

So....I got two pots..two soil pucks and two packets of seeds.....odd...isn't it....?

Shame @Suki813 didn't live closer...you know she'd get then donated for her seed saver.......:watering:...
Those are so cute, lol....If they only knew what might get planted.

IMO...you can never be Too Safe @Bill.de.Cat ..:headbang:
Yup...kept me out of the pokey so far.....even walked away from a 10 plant grow a week or two from harvest, too much ground disturbance where shouldn't be any..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back