Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I just met one of the breeders for the company SoFem, have any of you ever ran their stuff or purchased from them?

I have 3 of their strains that i got from Green Grass Seeds a few years ago but haven't run ANY of them. :shrug:
Sofem.jpg

Morning growers!

Morning question!

If a company that offers seeds is also trying to sell you flower, hash, concentrates, mushrooms, etc, how credible do you find that?

Late reply to this question but, you all have made me very wary of anything not DIY/GYO in this business. Especially as far as finished products go. Seed companies seem to have established good reputations with good reason. I really only run 4 companies products, and a couple forum breeders/friends, and at this point, unless it's well vetted by the forum and everyone thinks the company to be well respected, I'm not going to venture much into the wastelands.

Twenty20, SeedStockers, SSSC, FastBuds, and @Jean-O . I know there are a few more very good companies out there.

Welp, another order to Lowes for PT lumber and concrete to finish up back deck and a load center to replace old fuse panel in the house.....4 extra circuit slots, 1 for front porch, 1 for back porch and 2 strictly for grow.

Do yourself a favor and hit a real lumber yard for wood. Lowes blows!!! The moisture content of that wood is through the roof! That wood was probably soaking in a vat of arsenic juice less than a week ago. Will shrink, warp, and twist. If you want it to last get some kiln dried treated and let it sit for a few before install if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back