Nutrients little micro grow with OF

I have used a bit of OF. I got a demo free bottle of overgrow. Then I got a pack of the 4 small (250ml I think) bottles. Transport, WATTS, Attack and Rev. I have been using them mixed as overdrive quite a bit. Every other day on some plants. I have also mixed epsom salts with Transport to make up for a Mag def.

I can't say that I've noticed a lot using the product so far. But I am pretty new to reading plants. I look at it as something I should be doing and using and understanding because it just makes sense and the science proves it works and a lot of experienced growers know it works, which is good enough for me to keep using it and trying it out in different ways. And watching what others are doing with it.
The biggest results I have seen are from using OF from day 3 until day 30. I'll use OF before I even use nutes .I get a more solid structure in veg then without the OF. I still feed after 10 days but OF as soon the they pop up.

A few things I'm interested in.

OF doesn't seem to have a surfactant, wondering if adding one may be good or bad..

Transport, rev, watts + 1/2 str FloraNova
Or
Transport + full strength FloraNova

FloraNova is a single part nute, it's probably not the best nute line and I usually add toppers but probably ideal with OF

I have used overgrow + floralichious, overgrow + Bud Burst (Alaska pure) and overgrow + Sensi Bio Diesel

All at 1/2 strength additions with no I'll effects, but then again not sure if there was any advantage!

So seems it's pretty safe considering it's never ideal splashing nutes on your leaves..

Considering I only have one plant going at the moment I'm not sure I want to stray from @opticfoliar usage recommendations!

f6

The OF concentrates obviously have thier NPK displayed.

I know the King doesn't use later in the grow and I drop off also as I have found a bit of unwanted stretch if using into flowering.

However! Watts has no N, so maybe transport and watts a good base mix for flower period up to 4 weeks in as instructed.

f6

You know what, I'm an idiot.

The Atak is the surfactant? I remember something about neem oil as an addition. I guess that's the surfactant?

I never bought the atak as I have a rule to not pesticide at all pretty much
?

You know what, I'm an idiot.

The Atak is the surfactant? I remember something about neem oil as an addition. I guess that's the surfactant?

I never bought the atak as I have a rule to not pesticide at all pretty much
?
I don't add the atak because I'm an indoor grower and I never have a pest issue other that knats ever so often but I use knatrol and that fixes that! :passit:

Back